Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Nitro-Si said:
Collecting mine tomorrow. 1.4 Zetec in Panther black.

Hi and welcome to the site!

Hope you enjoy your new car, please post some pictures up if you can as well!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got to the dealers and the car looked very shiney, we went inside to fill out the paperwork and when we went back outside to drive off it was raining, it's now filthy and doesn't look like a new car at all.
I like the interior very much especially the dashboard trim and buttons. It doesn't look like a cheap car at all. I actually bought it for my wife to do the school run etc in. I've took some quick photo of the interior whilst parked up earlier but I'm not gonna bother with any exterior shots until it's clean again.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Nitro-Si said:
Got to the dealers and the car looked very shiney, we went inside to fill out the paperwork and when we went back outside to drive off it was raining, it's now filthy and doesn't look like a new car at all.
I like the interior very much especially the dashboard trim and buttons. It doesn't look like a cheap car at all. I actually bought it for my wife to do the school run etc in. I've took some quick photo of the interior whilst parked up earlier but I'm not gonna bother with any exterior shots until it's clean again.

Happy new car day!

Ah the joys of panther black!Don't worry about it looking dirty now, I'm sure your wife will have you out cleaning it at the weekend

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks brilliant in Panther Black! I went to view one at my local Ford dealershiptoday, having waited (as has everyone else) for so long to be able to see one. I will need an automatic and the only one in was the Titanium 1.6 in Panther Black. To be honest, I hadn't really fancied a black one, before I saw this one! I was sold on it from the start and can't wait to pick it up when ready. So I can say I have actually sat in the one I am having. I had to raise the seat for ease of access and exit (osteoarthritis in all joints). It doesn'thave number plates on yet, having only just arrived at the dealers. I think there will be plenty of room in the back with the seats down, for my Luggy scooter. Of course, the scooter won't be fully up, but collapsed. The sliding side doors are brilliant for loading shopping, etcwhen parkedin a tight space. My current old Renault Kangoo has this type of doors, but with a central bar -unlike the B-Max.Should be ready in a couple of weeks! Fingers crossed. Yahoo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts