Ford B-Max Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have been given a very good offer on a B-max.

I am worried after reading a lot of bad reviews about windows opening and stop/start not working, also I have seen so few of them on the road.

On paper and on the test drive it looks good but do I commit?

Do you recommend the <table ="dt0" id="md1"><t><tr ="dt" id="md1b"><td>FORD</td><td>B-MAX HATCHBACK</td><td>1.0 EcoBoost 125 Zetec 5d</td><td>Special solid - Frozen white</td></tr></t></table>

£13100..

It is a worry spending so much without a safety net ... thanks ivor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi.
I've had my B max for 10 months and love it, previously I had a focus but I prefer the B max. So far I've had no problems at all. I think I read somewhere that 69000 were sold last year, I have noticed that I am beginning to see more on the road these days but the car has only been out for about 18 months.
I can only say if I was buying a new car tomorrow I would have another B max.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am coming up to 3000 miles in a 1.0 125 titanium and would thoroughly recommend it. Everything works including stop start and windows, the climate control is excellent. The only downside as far as equipment is concerned is that the auto lights sometimes come on in bright light. My best MPGon a run is 53 and my averageover mixed driving is 45. The airconincreases consumption by about 10%. If you use the sportiness of the engine the fuel consumption falls quite drastically. MY last car was a top of the range Picasso C4 which only betters this car in that it had electric heated leather memory seats and built in sat nav. It had a diesel engine which returned almost identical fuel consumption albeit that it was a 2litr. The fordconstruction is of a much better quality.The only improvement that I would like - but my wife strongly disagrees - is for it to be a little larger.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi Maddog,

I think what you have to accept is that it is mainly those of us owners who are having a problem and want to either consult (or simply moan about it) who post on the various Forums.
I am as guilty as the next on this account, but what you need to do is ask yourself - is the Forum heavily littered with complaints, compared to equivalent sites for the competition.
I have done over 11k miles in around 15 months and, while there have been (and are) niggles I would buy another B-Max. The comfort of the ride, the space, and convenience of the non-existant 'B' pillar outwiegh my niggles.
It depends on the sort of person you are; as any mass-produced car from any firm will have problems, and/or things which get on the nerves. If you concentrated on the minuses, then any type of car will breed dissastifaction. The overall feeling is what counts in my case. That is plusses against minuses, and the plusses significantly outweigh the minuses for me.

Overall I would recommend the B-Max, about the model you are considering I cannot comment as I have the Studio with a 1.4 petrol and none of the bells and whistles.

hope this helps,
Geri

P.S. I agree with your wife - any larger and it would be too big for my garage.

Edited by: Geriatricus

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have to agree with Geriatricus !

I happen to be one of those that had all the issues you mention, and posted about them on this forum, however, mine was an early build ( October 2012 ) and the newer builds maycome without the issues, I don't know, but ifyou have any problems, you need to report your issues to your dealer as I did. I eventually got the issues resolved and because I involved customer services UK, as a gesture of goodwill, they gave me my first service free.

Also, you do not realise what actual quality you get withFord until you get into another car.

My car went in this week for a repair to the door following a flying wheelie bin accident in the recent gales. They left me with a brand new top of the range (SXI ) Corsa, and it was rubbish in comparison. The build quality and interior quality of the Ford compared to the Corsa was far superior. I turned the fan switch in the Corsa and I thought it was going to come off in my hand. It was very poor for top of the range.

I think the B Max and Ford are not a bad bet and I think the tech compared to other makes is very good.

·
Registered
69 Posts
All good for me too, although less than a month old and under 500 miles on the clock.

I'm in Cornwall at the moment having driven from London on a route I've travelled dozens of times in various cars and I am very impressed that a smallish 1000cc car can feel so accomplished on the road.

The level of comfort andquietnessis brilliant but consumption not that great yet, must learn not to enjoy the throaty boost of that little engine too much.

DAB radio worked a treat not losing LBC all the way here and the Sync recognised me saying "call home Dagenham"

Friends in Cornwall couldn't believe the space and comfort in the back and the access is especially helpful for our friend with mobility issues

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Does anybody have a:

<table ="dt0"="" id="md1" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><t><tr ="dt"="" id="md1b"><td>FORD</td><td>B-MAX HATCHBACK</td><td>1.0 EcoBoost 125 Zetec 5d</td><td>Special solid - Frozen white</td></tr></t></table>

@ £13100 or less?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, mine is the 125 1.0 ltr Zetec but it is in Panther Black so I fail

I love mine, it pulls like a 1.6 does 40 mpg about town and 50 ish on a run.

It's a lot of car for the money, and I paid a bit more for mine

You must specify a spare wheel or you will get a can of goo!

Geoff

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I think you answered the op hallii. It is a comparable car and his price is less so he will be happy

Just needs to check a spare wheel is in the quote but I'm sure they would drop that in along with some rubber mats if he made it a decider between two sources.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well yes I have one in the net from auto e bid on the 14 plate.. hope the offer has not expired whilst I was dithering,, check them out ..
You people have been sooooo helpful and thanks to you all

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well I paid just under £12k for mine on the road. It is the 100PS zetec model with spare wheel, Ford Sync, frozen white, mats AND I got additional discount for Ford employees through my brother so your price seems fair. Edited by: dagdave

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the 1.0 zetec in fronzen white. Good car on 7500 and im getting 35 mpg mainly aro7nd town. Would not recommend the frozen white, it chips very easy, and mine has rust coming through the paintwork all over th car, ive heard from others that the white paint seems to have problems, mines got to go in and be.re sprayed.
Otherwise nice car but not big in the back for 3 kids or adults, will do if only a couple or you only have 2 kids!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lots of different Fords are in frozen white with no issues.

You said earlier Palmersun that Fords weren't seeing the car until tomorrow and IF it needs a respray because of poor paint / build qualityI suggest you reject on the grounds as not fit for purpose rather than allow them to respray it.

Please let us know what they say

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks for.that info dagdave, can i really reject it over that?
Had a mate look at it and he reckons a respray, bits on the door are pretty bad, he couldnt belive a car so young has gone.like it, looks as if the.door has measles!!
I.did.say i got it dec 2013 on the post but its actually 22012 (touch phone typo! ) could.i.still reject it as its 14 mths old nearly?
Im gonna take some photos tomorow

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, thought it was Dec 2013,so as it is over a year old more difficult.

Otheroptions could be to px it in for a new one so long as they give you top dollar trade in to compensate for your disappointment, or if you don't want to spend out on a new one a straight swap for a similar spec / age one that they have for sale on their forecourt.

If you want to, point out to them repairing the paintwork is not an option as you would never be satisfied with the car and youwill tell the world Ford cars rust at just one year old.They could end up spending a lot of money on the car when thereare simple andfair deals availableas above. It gets you out of their hair and stops you complaining to anyone who will listen.The DealerPrincipal will be the one to deal with and if you haveto, Fords themselves. Dealerships are much more likely to respond to pressure from head office.

If it really is proper rust they won't want you to tell the world. I hope it is not rust though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Took delivery on saturday ecoboost zetec so far more than happy,got a six hour drive tomorrow so time will tell but build quality looks good.fuel consumption monitor wont give a constant reading anyone else had this problem?answers please.cheers bronjo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:punctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/>
<w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/>
<w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/>
<w:Word11KerningPairs/>
<w:CachedColBalance/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!-->

I would agree with the main thrust of everyone's comments.
Of course you will see bad comments about the B Max as you will see bad
comments about any car, these mainly from unhappy owners, it is never a perfect
world, you pays your money your buys your motor.

I am happy with my B Max it does what the Lady of the House
and I wish to; but there is the point.

I would suggest that you decide what you want your ""˜new' car
to do, what are you going to use it for rather than think ""˜I can buy this for
this amount of money is it any good'?
because to me that is thinking the wrong way
around.

I am now retired, I have no need of a daily commute to work
and back. I do not need to take kids or even grandchildren on a school run. I
needed a car that was cheaper per year to run than my last car [1.6 Fusion + on
a 58 plate]. We need a car to go shopping once a week, we need a car to take
two of us plus a picnic on days out to the seaside or to the countryside, we
need a car to travel [50 miles each way] for the day once a month or so to see
the grandkids, we need a car to take us on holiday or short city breaks a
couple of times a year otherwise it sits on the drive and does nothing.

The B Max does all this for us in style.

I have a 1ltr 90PS Zetec in Panther Black, City Pack, Ford
Sync, Privacy Glass, Space Saver Wheel. It is a 63 plate ex local dealership demo
car when I bought it with 228 miles on the clock. I traded in my Fusion and also
paid £9077.

Regards

Peter

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;