Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been trying to find a workshop manual for a 2012 Ford BMax. I've looked online with no luck and Halfords don't stock this particular one. Any ideas please?
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
Haynes have the manual but it's an online only version.
I have it for my car, it's a bit of a hassle being online only, but it's better than nothing. You just need to read up on whatever it is you want before hand or have a tablet with you when working on your car.
Go to -- Car repair and workshop manuals | Haynes | Chilton Stick your reg number in and away you go.

·
Super Moderator
559 Posts
there are a couple of places that advertise a manual, but these appear to be rip-off copies of ford manuals. most require running a 'virtual machine' on your computer; defiantly not simple to set up. but there is another that advertises a pdf which should work more easily.
to respect copyright, get the Haynes one.

also note there are a few online sites that show the 'parts' catalogue, 7zap being one of them. - useful for component identification/location.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I use the Haynes Manual for Fiesta 2023 to 2017.
B-Max is based upon Fiesta and I’ve found this manual more than sufficient.
You only need a minor amount of common sense to figure out where it’s different.

Reactions: Gremlin
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.