Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have for sale 4 winter tyres ( 195/55/16 ) not the wheels, and a set of rubber winter mats. The mats are Ford original. The tyres were fitted for this season by my Ford dealerand because of not having any snow, they were only on for 3 months sothey are like new.

Reason for sale ? Im afraid the B Max is going because I am getting a mobility car and I believe I have found a better spec car that suits me more than the B Max.

The tyres were £360 newand the mats were around £40 so in total £400 new. I am looking for £200 or a good offer.

I am based in South Yorkshire, if there is any interest you can PM me for details.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, no interest for the tyres and mats and they are only going to be in the way so if anyone local to me might be interested The tyres and mats together can be a bargain £125.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, I am losing a lot of money but I am desperate for the room in my garage. The 4 tyres and rubber mats now £100. A real bargain! Please P.M. me if interested.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Owners must be crazy not to take up this offer !! My winter tyres are quality, but budget and cost me £360 for four last November. Forum members should remember that winter tyres are not just for snow,they prevent loss of grip on wet roads, and reduce braking distances dramatically. Buying a set of winters is not an expensive luxury, using them halves the wear on both your Summer and Winter rubbers.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the recommendation JOHNWALES. I think the problem I have is that people would like the tyres and rims together. I have tried all the local press and to no avail. Quite simply, I need the room and I fear that they will just end up going to the tip. Shame really.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Rather than the tip, why not ask your local Ford Dealer to take them off your hands. I would be amazed if they could not find a home for them. Good luck.

·
Registered
418 Posts
If I was buying a new or used car, and I had the chance of winter tyres in the deal, I would jump out of my cage for it !!! You may be able to negotiate a free service for them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi do you still have them and want to get rid?

i have winter tyres on steel rims and will keep them till mine are shot.

i can collect in s yorks

cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts