Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have for sale 4 winter tyres and a set of rubber winter mats. The mats are Ford original. The tyres were fitted for this season by my Ford dealer so they are like new.

Reason for sale ? Im afraid the B Max is going because I am getting a mobility car and I believe I have found a better spec car that suits me more than the B Max.

The tyres were £360 and the mats were around £40. I am looking for £200 or nearest offer.

I am based in South Yorkshire, if there is any interest you can PM me for details.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi sunny 1066I am selling the tyres not the wheels and tyres. I believe they are 195/55/16 but if you are interested I can confirm.

I had them put on for this winter and so they are like new as we did not have any snow.

When I bought the tyres the dealer also included free swapping of the tyres onto the existing alloy rims. If they are any good to you it is up to you if you have them swapped over or buy some rims for them.

The mats are genuine Ford

·
Registered
418 Posts
Whether you had snow or not, will have no bearing on the amount of wear; it is all down to the mileage.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yes I did consider that Makem !! But I find it very strange if a guy has a car, and will not take it out unless there is snow on the ground. Weird !!!!!
Kellog, you enjoy winding me up, but it gives me a good laugh !! When is the car change taking place; trust you will have no problems with the Model T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts