Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi good guys..I've been thinking whether I should get a set of winter alloys with winter tyres bolted to them as I have with my Honda..as I live like an hour away from work and the road are a bit crappy..I run 18's on my Honda and have 17" as my winters and are great..I was looking at 15" ford alloys for the winters..any of you guys have this for our JK8's?

Cheers

·
Registered
136 Posts
If its only for winter you might want to think about a set of cheap steel wheels. The salt isn't good for alloys anyway and it'll save a lot of dosh.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have different alloys and tyres for the Honda but not for the Ford as I dont have enough room for yet another set of wheels in the garage :( plus I bought the same sized tyres for the B-Max..so will change hopefully next week..

On another note..how to get the locking wheel nut off these? as its a flat type nut cover..unlike my Honda which has McGard Locking nuts.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Jimmy, you should have been given a locking wheel nut key when you bought the car. the nut may look round but it has an erratic base to fit the key.

Edited by: jackkook

1 - 6 of 6 Posts