Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,someone has clipped my drivers wing mirror and the cover has vanished.

Does anyone know where I can get one from. Ford dealership is about £ 55. Also, if I did purchase one somewhere else, is it easy to fit.
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi and welcome,

On my last B-Max I 'nudged' the cover off the passenger door mirror against the garage. I went to the Dealers and the mechanic just pressed it back into place as only one clip was broken. His view was that as long as only one of the clips on the body was broken it was no problem; but if more were snapped, then there would be repeated problems and it might fall off on the move.
It lasted another 12 months, till I sold it, without any problem, so it appears he was correct.

Geri

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Mine was swiped off by a female Golf driver who was driving on the wrong side of the road. She insisted that it was me who was on the qrong side of the road until I showed her my dashcam.

The cover fell apart, but like yours, only one clup was bent and it all clipped back together fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.