Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I'm a new b max owner and just wandering if I am being petty or not..when you wash your windscreen does it spray the bonnet?
Only got car Saturday returned today to be told it must do that,they replaced the sprayer on the bonnet checked the pressure etc but I'm not convinced it's normal,told it can't be altered like you used to with a needle!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mine does not spray on the bonnet so it looks like something is not right with yours, I did try to adjust mine with a needle but found it would not alter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It does do the windscreen too and very well,it may be the only feature I've found I'm not happy with..
To be honest looked at other makes of cars walking round and noticed another make of car that had a couple of runs from windscreen washers on bonnet too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are not happy with the automatic rain sensor setting on ours, it's very hit and miss. :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
The auto wipers are only OK in certain conditions, most of the time they are useless.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found the auto not very good in drizzle / BMax until i got on the motorway one day and it rained heavy then it seemed to work ok, could control it auto fast & slow.But my Auto lights come on in bright sun??.

I have a question. How can wee get into the windscreen washer nipples on the bonnet. Mine seem to be clogging up, Down to a drizzle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts