Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts please. Windscreen washer has stopped working to both front and back screens. There is washer fluid. The fuse is working, I tested both sides with a test lamp. I took the pump off and ran power to it on the bench and the pump works perfectly. There is no voltage at the pump electrical connection when the wiper stalk is pressed. The stalk feels firm and appears to be ok, if there was a fault on it I thought it might work on the back or the front but neither are working. I don't want to dismantle it as I wouldn't know what to look for. Open to any suggestions before I stick it into the garage. Thanks Andy

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sounds to me like the stalk has a problem.
You could try to isolate the connections neded to "fire up" the pump and apply a voltage directly to them to see if that makes the pump work, if so then the stalk is faulty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for those replies. Still no further forward. Swapped over the two 15amp fuses for the washers and the rear wiper. Both work the wiper, neither work the washer. BY the way my fusebox is not shown in the manual. Can anyone confirm that fuse 7 is still the washers on 1 2014 model?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.