Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're thinking about having window tinting done check with the installers to make sure they know how to remove the panels from the sliding doors.
I've had mine done recently but the 1 - 1.5 hour estimated turned out to take 3.25 hrs as the installers had problems and had to contact a Ford dealer and had their engineer talk them through removing the panels.
The end result is great but sitting waiting in a cold room for so long was not ideal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have purchased and fitted these from solarplexius cut to size, really easy to fit and remove and cheaper than usual tints.
Did back window and 2 small rear non opening sides....look great. A good alternative.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have attempted it myself in the past, it is not easy, you end up with creases and bubbles all over. Much better to leave it to the professionals.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I made sure my new B-Max does not have them.i hate them,they block view to the rear,rather unsafe.
My late father had a Focus Titanium with tinted windows and it looked like a funeral car,inside and out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts