Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help from the forum members. What I need is input. My B Max does not have auto lamps as I noted in another topic. Checking my FordEtis data it reports that auto lamps were installed. I sent a copy to the B Max salesman and he called me Sunday night informing me that I should have ordered them. I pointed out that the FordEtis report says they are installed, however, the light control switch has no position for automatic lights and the dealer should install the correct switch. I also told him I thought that they were standard and that I had seen no where that I could have ordered them. What I would like to know is there anyone out there that did not receive auto lamps with their B Max? Do you have a light control switch with a
icon? If so, please let me know so I have some data when I confront my dealer tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Hal, this is not a specific answer to your question, but it may help the collation of data. I have a titanium 125 Ecoboost and the auto headlights were seemingly standard. Good luck

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You can't ask for anything other than that which is published in the brochure. Automatic headlights (on off, not up down) are not a selectable option. They come with the model chosen as standard for that model.

I have 1 1L 120PS Titanium Ecoboost Manual and it has automatic 'on off' headlights whch I didn't ask for and was unaware I had until it arrived.

I suppose it is conceivable that somebody put on the wrong control knob during assembly.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have just looked at the German Ford website (*1*), and there does not appear to be any mention of automatic headlights on any of the trims of BMAX. I have also looked at the brochure offered by the German Ford website (*2*), and that seems not to mention them either....
on any of the trims , Titanium or Individual Spec....

Source Site *1* :
http://www.ford.de/Pkw-Modelle/FordB-MAX/Ausstattungsvarianten
Source Site *2* : Brochure

(I do not speak German, and had to use Google translate, so there is a chance I missed it)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi.
I have a 100 Titanium Manual G/box, and that has the auto light function as standard, as did my previous Fiesta and Fusions.
Hope this is of some help.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi,
Adding to the database, 1.4 manual Studio and no Auto lights. Got to say I did not expect them from the spec for the model/trim level.

Geriatricus

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all who offered their comments. My dealer has agreed to install an auto lamp controller. However, he did point out that auto lamps are included if you purchase Cool&Sound Packet III. I missed it since it was listed as Headlamp Assistant Day/Night. In any case, thanks for the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts