Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Had my B-max (2014) for about 6 months and side lights (first turn on light switch) nothing is lighting up, also 1 headlamp gone. I have taken the light head unit out and had a poke around, but cant see where the side lights are located. I have found the main headlamp (dipped) (H7) which I have now replaced both and the main beam (H1) which has also replaced, and I can see the indicator bulb, but cant find the side light/parking light bulb (W5W), there are no diagrams online that I can find to locate the bulb, so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is no w5w on bmax. The front side lights and the daytime running lights use the same leds that are in the very top of the headlight unit.
Maybe you have not seen them if they don't work on yours. Nothing to change other than buy new headlight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That does not make sense, as only 2 weeks ago, when I turn the dial to side lights, the daytime running lights dimmed and another light came on. Turn it again and main (dipped) came on. Turning once now I have no lights, just a very dim day running light.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think the "one turn" reffers to parking only. Rear light is on with a dimmed day runner.

·
Registered
242 Posts
The DRL's (day Running Lights) and the side lights use the same bulbs. When you switch from off(which engages the DRL's) to the first click(sidelights) the DRL's dim and the rear lights come on obviously. Although, I thought all B Max's came with auto lights... If one side of your car lights have stopped working altogether I would first look at a fuse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts