Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've been researching my next car for the last 3 months and have finally ordered the B Max.
Since then, I've not seen a single B Max on the road. I drive in and around Leicester every day and recently a 400 mile round trip to Newcastle and not 1!?
I quite like the idea of owning a car that is uncommon but think it's strange that they've all "disappeared?
What is going on?
wooly

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hello Luca !! I am surprised that even three have been sold in the capital of Moldova ! Would VW and Skoda be your main imports ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, John - hope your B-Max isn't in dry dock!!??

Do you see any others out and about?
I've even seen several Nissan Cubes for goodness sake.

·
Registered
418 Posts
No Woolytoon, 9000 miles plus and singing like a bird. Funny thing but a guy living in the same town as me has a BMax, and it has an identical registration bar one letter. Also odd that the dealer he bought it from was fifty miles away from where I bought mine.
But as you say I seldom see a B Max out on the circuit. Perhaps it is because there is a similarity to the Fiesta, and they might pass by unidentified.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well in the last ten days I've seen 7 on the road!!?? All I can say is I can't wait to get mine now. Really is much better looking than I remember.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Perhaps they are back for servicing the door open chimes. Seems countless owners including myself are hearing door open alarm even when the doors are firmly shut!This common problem should havebeen checked out on the PDI, and I for one am not a happy customer...

·
Registered
418 Posts
I frequently hear this alarm, but have not yet identified a situation where all the doors were secured.

·
Registered
233 Posts
My driver's door alarm frequently goes off when starting away. Unfortunately this is often at 6:30 in the morning and I do not like to shut the door too hard and annoy my neighbours. It normally means stopping near a space in the houses and giving it a good firm closing.Subsequently itnormally behaves itself. While irritating, it is not enough to push me to visit the Dealership as it is probably just the microswitch being on the verge initially; (possibly slightly sticky)and I would rather it told me it was open when it was not, than the reverse. This is especially true with our model as the two doors form the 'B' pillar when closed properly.

Geri

1 - 15 of 15 Posts