Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Christmas is coming, I thought I'd start a positive thread about the B-Max's we have. Leave any carping to other threads, so no qualifications; just your favourite bits.

Items you really like about your car:
Here are mine after 20k miles -
1) Access - the 'B' pillarless access is a superb idea when you get to my age and have to wrestle with grandkids seats.
2) Ride - the ride is soft enough to treat my bad back gently, but not so soft as to get management complaints about having to clutch at the grab handles.
3) Driving position adjustment - again due to the back I need to adjust the seat and steering wheel to get the optimum position; and adjusting both is available on even the bottom of the range.
4) The size - it is actually the right size for my garage, so please Ford leave the outside dimensions alone for future model changes!

Anyone else?
Geri

Edited by: Geriatricus

·
Registered
315 Posts
I fully agree with all your comment's Ken, also I think it is a superb long distance cruiser, plus its good MPG.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi got my titanium x in July and its great. Love the heated seats these cold mornings and the quick clear windscreen. I really enjoy driving the b max.
Wudy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts