637 Posts
Model:

1.0L 120PS Ecoboost - Automatic - Titanium - Techtonic Silver

Options (That I paid extra for):
Spare Tyre

Options (That I do not have, but would have been nice):

Glass Roof (They wanted an extra £500)
Reverse Camera (They wanted extra £600)

Other things such as Heated seats, driver assist, sync etc... came with the car as standard

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ah well might as well admit I ordered the Studio! A case of being retired and having to be sensible! I have the safety features but non of the all singing all dancing stuff. The extra I paid for but not part of the order was winter tyres. I have had Ford's of one description or another for about 25 years.Fiestas mostly and then the Fusion ( 2 models) So far am very pleased with everything. Comfortable driving position, which is essential for my osteoporosis
great for getting my dog in and out of the back. No I'll rephrase that- he gets in and out far easier! - a large weimaraner
access for a baby seat was also a priority,for the grandson, and that works well too. I did manage to get the proper carpet mats free and they put inthreequarters ofa tank of petrol which did impress me. If I win the lottery I will upgrade

·
Registered
213 Posts
Popped into my local dealer today, just to find out how things were going - as you do as a customer
.They checked, and my B-Max is due to start beingbuilt on 16/03/2013 ~+_)(*&^%$£"
I was under the impression this had already started
. Heyho after a minute of calming down, I got the following FOC -Full set of Ford Rubber Mats and a Rubber/Velor reversible mat for the boot area! The rest of the car should be:-
1.0T 100PS 5 Speed Manual, Race Red paint, Cloth seats,Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, City Pack, 15 Spoke Alloy wheels + same for Spare+Jack/Wheelbrace, can't be doing with tyre repair kits, or mini sparewheels
!
So, between 16 - 30th should be the build time, and providing they ship as they should, I could have mine by 11/04, always assuming the silver cross [vampires]and garlic [werwolves]arn't forgotten!!
I have requested an ETIS Printout to be given to mebetween the build start and finishdates

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi

Just bought
one Ford B-Max 1,0 125 Titanium (Panther Black, rear alarm,titanium pack,dark
windows and a lot more) yesterday in Denmark and acording to the seller it would be
produced mid april and I would be able to get it mid may ""“ cant wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just for the record, Davis:

My 1.0 Ecoboost 120(125?)ps - Titanium has the following delivery history:

Order:11-12-2012.
Manufactured: 01-02-2013.
Expected: 09-03-2013.
Arrived: 25-02-2013 (two weeks earlier than expected).

But of course it's in Denmark, and perhaps it's different in the UK.

Regards
SvendEdited by: Sjust

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi SJust,

Thanks for that, I would
absolutelyLOVE it if my car would arrive 2 weeks early... you are so lucky
..... I have just under 2 weeks now as I write this... but as you say, I would like the same stats from someone in the UK...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.