Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Sorry mate, I'm usually on here every day but must have missed yours - nothingpersonal!

I've just looked for your other post - sounds good getting the exact one they advertise! I always think it's nice to get all the toys they show off.

When do you collect?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dan,I am waiting for my private plate documents from DVLA. I have checked on line and they have changed my Juke back to the original plate so I am expecting the docs in the post today or tomorrow.

The deal however has to be complete by the end of the month because itn will be registerd as a 62 plate

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excited now as the documents for the private plate came in this mornings post.

Been to the dealers and finalised everything and I pick the car up on Monday. Happy days.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked the car up a couple of hours ago and haven't had chance to take it all in yet as it was getting dark, but the spec. is fantastic.

Will have a good session tomorrow.

·
Registered
637 Posts
we'll never hear from him again now...
... not said in malice , but I just mean that he's camping out in the car pressing all the buttons... either that.. or he does not know how to turn off the cruise control.. and has been circling the M25 for the past 3 days...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You were tight Davis_Zadian. I could not report yesterday as I was having my haemodialysis and even though the car is superb the dialysis comes first or there would be no point in having the car cos I would be dead

I have had cruise control before so no problem but I am trying to work out the SYNC. Having a run today so see howbw we go on

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So everyone, superb vehicle and spec. THE 1.0Ltr 120 ps ecoboost is unbelievably nippy and quick on the take up if you want it. Obviously with it being the showroom car it is good spec. I've had a couple of hours with the SYNC now and I'm pretty much up to scratch with the workings. One question, does anyone know how the texting system works ? My phones are set up and fully working and the SYNC is set up to notify me of text messages but it does not send or receive.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a Galaxy S 2. Apparently your phone has to support text messaging by bluetooth so I am on the internet looking for a solution.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for that. Have checked it out and it is American. On checking my SYNC system it does not seem to have the same settings so I cannot proceed
I have checked the internet and cannot find a solution but receiving messages is not that important so long as all else works

1 - 18 of 18 Posts