Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15 plate Bmax .

Just changed from a Cmax to a Bmax, I notice the sounds (indicators, reverse warning ) are quite a bit lower in volume than on the Cmax. Is there any way to boost the volumes? Is is something the main agent service department can do?

The opposite is true for the Air Conditioning, the AC is relatively noisy, I notice it as soon as the AC kicks in, honestly never noticed that on my Cmax .

Leo

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
This has been discussed a few times and from what I have heard and read, there doesn't seem to be any way of chaging the volumes of the warnings, reverse sensors or indicators.

I have found the indicators a bit quiet at times, but much higher, they could become annoying. The parking sensors are fine for me, though the blower is a little on the noisy side.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If you set the temp on the climate control no more than a degree or two lower than the outside temp, it wont blast too loud.

Also, using aircon, I usually put it in recirculation mode, which means that the system doesnt have to work so hard.

Reactions: mickter
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.