Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Newbie to site, went into dealer last month to order B max, I am trading in my current Fiesta and deal is via Ford priv scheme. The car was already built so was expecting it in a couple of weeks, but I sit here on the 20th Feb and still not here, the deal has been based on this months price for my trade in so will be a 64 plate, but the way things are going we are only a week off it being a 15 plate which I don't mind obviously, however can they still register it now despite it not actually being at the dealership? I am surprised that a car already built and was told was at the VHC, could take so long to get to dealers!! For the record its a 1.0 eco boost 125, titanium x, impact blue with 17" alloys and city pack. Also the outstanding finance on my Fiesta which deal was based on is now £600 less as payments have been made since, I assume I will get the difference back after the dealers pay the amount on finance at date the figures were done?

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi hope you are not too long waiting for your b max. I have the same model and colour. I got mine new in July and am really pleased with it. Mine was already built when ordered and it took two weeks before collection.
Enjoy your B Max
Wudy69

1 - 2 of 2 Posts