Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all Bmax maniacs! Just got mine 2 days ago. Frozen white Titanium 120hp with 12 km on the speedometer. Actually it is the first Bmax the local dealer sold and there is no user manual-guide available yet. I was wondering if any of you has a copy (in English) to send me until I get mine from the dealer.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums

How are you enjoying your new B-Max then? Make sure you post some pictures up in the gallery too

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received my new B-Max, and like you, the car came with no Owner´s Manual. I can´t believe that after waiting three months for the car to arrive that there is no manual.

Also, the link you mentioned does not work. The message is that "we are sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable". It is the same at ford.co.uk as ford.es.

How can you market such a car, for so long, as being the most modern car on the market and distribute without a manual? It´s frustrating sitting in the car pushing all the buttons like a child trying to figure out how things work.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If you PM me I can supply a private link to the manual which will help until Ford get the service back online.

The file is 19.3mb so too big for email but it can be downloaded very quickly.

This manual is in English but even if you can't read it, the pictures should help as it will apply to most models.

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
637 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts