Ford B-Max Forum banner

Unknown error code

4K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  tonyb89 
#1 ·
Could anybody shed some light onto this error code before ford gets it:<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="searchDiv" id="searchDiv" style="display:none">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

PO62F Internal control EEPROM ERROR Intermittent

The engine malfunction, service now chime keeps popping up every now and then. RAC said it wasnt on there list of known errors for the b max.

Anybody had this error themselves or no what it is to do with?

See less See more
#3 ·
Car was in 2 weeks ago and ford said there was no update and they had no logs show up. I have my driving test in this car on tuesday so if this light comes on they will abandon my test. RAC said if my car goes in tomorrow it wouldnt even be ready for tuesday anyway :/<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

#5 ·
Cheers mate. Can I ask did you get a 12 week service? I got my car from peoples in prescot on motability. I then moved up to burnley in august but evans halshaw said they dont do a 12 week service they only service at 10k miles<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

#7 ·
I get horrible customer service from evans halshaw in burnley, nothing seems to be getting sorted on my car and i seriously regret chosing the b max. I know motability wont let me change it either so stuck with it for 3 years<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

#8 ·
You shouldnt have to stick with a car for 3yrs thats not suitable to your needs or that your not happy with ...I had a couple of occasions where I terminated early one they did for free and one cost be around £200 or so...Hmm peoples ford here are much the same really..I complained and kicked a stink up few days later they had the service manager come to my home discuss my complaint and chat, sadly didnt know if he was indeed true to his promises as the cars in bits now

stick with it if you can..the Bmax can be a superb car once all the kinks are ironed...I know once i'm able i'll be looking at another to replace the 6mnth old one written off

Edited by: philnicandamy

#9 ·
I hope you can get your car sorted and be back on the road soon mate.

I was looking at the vauxhall meriva aswel. I need. a family car for the kids and the b max was great for getting in and out with no middle pillow. Im under 25 so get a smaller list but im not bothered about that. I will get my test done tuesday and th3 get my car to ford this week and sit down with them to see if they can help.

#11 ·
I feel as tho i got ripped of with the hire car i had. £50 refundable fuel which was fine, when it went back i topped it right to the top. I got £24.70 back so they said it cost them £26 to get it back to the depot, rip off. I wont use the service again

#12 ·
tonyb89 said:
Could anybody shed some light onto this error code before ford gets it:<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popupdivoff"=":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.name="popUpDivOn" ;"="" style="display: none;">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupmenu"="">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupmenuvideo"="">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

PO62F Internal control EEPROM ERROR Intermittent

The engine malfunction, service now chime keeps popping up every now and then. RAC said it wasnt on there list of known errors for the b max.

Anybody had this error themselves or no what it is to do with?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.