Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our BMax is back in as the Transmission has a life of its own, sometimes you just pull away nice and smooth,then the next time, the car just what's to change gear and jumps, or acts like you have wheel spin, last time they update the software, also now the car alarm goes off at random times, mostly 1or 2am? Still have the problem with the drivers door chime going off when the door is closed?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi that was similar to what I was getting the juddering on pulling away, first they reset the transmission, no good, then they were going to put a new clutch pack in (evidently they have had to quite a few on B-max and Fiestas) but they decided on a new gearbox. So far so good, keeping fingers crossed. Just wish I could get the seat comfortable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Ford have given the dealer to replace the clutch pack, but this will not happen for some weeks, so I will let you know, the drivers door needs to be re-aligned, so we will just have to see if works.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Like I said there were supposed to be putting in a new clutch pack on mine, but Ford told Bristol Street Motors to put in a new gearbox, which I am glad they did, at the moment it is running really well, actually went up a hill today no problems, it is also holding on a hill not rolling back so I do not have to do a hill start like a manual. So maybe now I can finally enjoy my new car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts