Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Out of interest, if you would like a 27/4 stream of top gear

Here you go :http://www.justin.tv/broadcaster__stig01#/w/5107346544/51

This runs all episodes back to back from series one though to what ever the current episode is at the time the loop ends. Once again you can go full screen with the stream (like in you tube), by pressing the maximise button at the bottom right of the stream player.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hang on, I thought the present series [with the 3 Amigo moron's
] ended last week in sunny Africa supposedly finding the source of the River Nile?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Davis_Zadian said:
all episodes back to back from series one though to what ever the current episode is at the time the loop ends.

So I meant from right at the beginning, the very first TOP GEAR from way back when... right though to the current series.. oncontinuousloop... I have no idea why the broadcaster (who is putting out the stream online) is doing it.. I came across it the other week... thought someone might be interested here..

Edit : I cannot believe I typed in 27/4 on my initial post here... fingers are working faster then my brain... I meant 24/7...apologies...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well ye, back in the 'Good Ol' Day's' when a programme showed, and talked about production cars, it was a very good show. It also had a very good cast.Sadly now, it seemsit's just there for their pleasure [the three Amigo morons].
Lets face it, if it isn't a Beemer, Audi, Porche, or Merccosting more money than we may all have combined, it'a rich boys show.
You have one that is a journalist, who thinks he's IT! One who just wants to clean his spanners and play with his sisters old toys!
Then the newest 1/3rd thinks he's clever because he has a degree in Art, so no engineering experience for him. Used to live in Cheltenham, and thought if he wore green wellies Charles and Anne would be his best mates!
I suspect like a lot of so called 'celebs', they need at least 3 people to find their backside for them!
You guessed it, I'm no royalist, and I can't stand pillocks, because at the end of the day :- They Eat,S**t, P**s, and Die like the rest of us, and they can't take any of it with them!!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha ^.

I really love the show - fifth gear is there for 'real' cars. Top Gear is there for enthusiasts whether we can afford them or not. I've been to Top Gear live a couple of times, love looking at supercars but also been to the classic car show a few times and love looking at junk cars too!

Personally I thought the last two special Top Gears were excellent

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Dan said:
haha ^.

I really love the show - fifth gear is there for 'real' cars. Top Gear is there for enthusiasts whether we can afford them or not. I've been to Top Gear live a couple of times, love looking at supercars but also been to the classic car show a few times and love looking at junk cars too!

Personally I thought the last two special Top Gears were excellent
Why don't you admit it!

You just LOVE cars

·
Registered
637 Posts
I would love have a go on the top gear track, I have only ever been to one track day, and got to have a go of aLamborghini once... and by have a go, I mean sit in
... and by sit in, I mean stand next to
... and by stand next to, I mean it drove past me
.... and by drive past me I mean I was in a grand stand, and it was on the track going by....

.... it was great...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts