Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the above arrive this morning. It's for my TomTom One v3 type.
Comes with an adhesive dash disc. It also has a sucker under the base.

Tried out the sucker on the kitchen table - it lifted it up very well indeed!!

So I think that it might just stay put on the flat shelf portion in front of the info screen

·
Registered
637 Posts
I wasconsideringlocations for devices myself. The Bmax has a very deep window at its lowest point like the Ford Galaxy, I was thinking about using an A-pillarmount or a side window mount on the small triangle glasspiecein frontof the driver door..... this is what initially got me to message Ford about their power point locations....

Fossil01, do you have a website link to the solution you are going with, for us to see at all ?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As it happens D-Z, yep I may have

www.amazon.co.uk/digi-shop - I'm keeping fingers crossed for that to be any good
If not, you might like to enter:- Genuine Tom Tom Alternative Long Window Mount + Tom Tom Adhesive Dash Disk.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I think I have found the one you ordered. I have also bought a mount some time back, but looking at the one you have ordered, I think your one would be better suited for the bmax. I will hold off getting the same one as you, until your feedback on actually fitting it.. then get it myself :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Specialk said:
Purchased these from Amazon. They have the 3M adhesive which they say is easy to remove and I have located mine on the section above the SYNC screen. They are genuine Tom Tom and my sat nav holds well allthough I have not had it on a long journey yet
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001763SRI/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ive had these on my Fiesta for a couple of years and they are great !! Keeps Tom Tom within a reachable distance. Cheap as well and quick to fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts