Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just settled on a titanium, please see my other post. Really wanted an x but new factory build was told 14 weeks to make, not with me in person until next March
decides was too long, so looked at titaniums, pre built, new but not registered.

I cant find any X models at all, and supposedly neither could the dealer.

just wondering if any has? Or indeed has one or been in a similar position to me?
did I make the right choice going for the titanium at the expense of the X albeit saving £2.5 to £3k

anyone had to make a similar choice? Thank you

Edited by: macca352

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think the Titanium is adequate, I also got the dealer to fit Scuff Plates as part of the deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Titanium X which I ordered in May this year... took delivery in September. So yes, it does take a very long time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had to wait for just over a week for a titanium x. sun roof makes for being a lot more daylight in car. but its the passengers in the back seats that benefit the most

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wife has just started driving our bmax, kids were playing up so I sat in the back and thought 'this is nice'. Pan roof is great but not if ur sat in the front. The driver can't really enjoy it. it's useful if you overshoot traffic lights though as can look up to see if they've changed! I think the X is too expensive tbh. Wouldn't have gone for one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts