Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazon's new motoring show starring Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be called The Grand Tour.

In a statement, the former Top Gear trio thanked fans for taking the time to send in their suggestions for the name, which they said were ""much appreciated""�.

""Thing is,""� said Clarkson, ""we'll be travelling the world hosting each episode in a different country, from a giant tent. It's a sort of ""˜grand tour', if you like. So we've decided to call it The Grand Tour.""�

May said he was underwhelmed by the name. ""I wanted to call it ""˜Nigel', or ""˜Roger',""� he said. ""We needed a name, and they're names.""�

Hammond was more positive. ""I already love camping,""� he said. ""But this is something else. We are like our pioneering and prospecting forebears, sallying forth into a new frontier of broadcasting, and making our home where""¦""�

As a special offer you can subscribe now and get £20 off the price (Think offer ends tonight).
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/landing/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&camp=1634&creative=19450&linkCode=ur2&tag=mokownclu-21

The move comes just days after Amazon revealed it is testing out a monthly Prime subscription in the UK - which will come in at £7.99 a month.

The membership programme includes access to an extensive database of movies, TV shows, e-books and unlimited one-day delivery so I think it's worth it - even though I would probably pay that just to watch the show!

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Grand Tour boys have released the first full length trailer, I have already watched this more times than I have seen the new top gear!

[TUBE]kLtpcxtk4HI[/TUBE]

Plus I think you'll be able to watch the first couple of episodes free as mentioned above by signing up to the free trial.

Sign up here for a 30 day free trial just before the show starts: http://amzn.to/2dpPA8g - just remember to cancel afterwards. If you time it right you should be able to watch the first four episodes.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It is not just you Hywel, I think Top Gear is a load of rubbish and bears little relationship to ordinary drivers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
jackkook said:
It is not just you Hywel, I think Top Gear is a load of rubbish and bears little relationship to ordinary drivers.

Not really about that though is it, it's an entertainment show.

Let's be honest a TV show about some people driving a B-Max wouldn't really make for very good TV!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts