Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
It is a lovely Colour, but I prefer the black interior with the Moondust silver.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<ul>[*]null[/list]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Great pics ... looks really nice. Are your
anti scuff plates really blue ? (mine are silver) or is it the light ?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are blue - surprised me too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow! It looks (like) new! :))
How do you think it'll be, say, in ten years (from now)? :-?Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vdragoslav said:
Wow! It looks (like) new! :))
How do you think it'll be, say, in ten years (from now)? :-?
In the scrap yard probably

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi cianpars, dont know for certain without a close inspection,but door sill plates usally have a BLUE plastic protective film which should be peeled off! Regards my earlier post concerning my quick clear screen, one week on and not heard anything from dealer yet! Lastly, your new B Max does look great.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah, i will take a look at those scuff plates.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, the scratch plates still had the protective film on them. I have now removed.

·
Registered
212 Posts
What about the "Follow me home", please! :-?

And.., did you order those plates from the start, or they are added as an accesory? I mean those four left the factory, already mounted at your B-MAX, or the dealer put them??Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
According to the manual, when you leave the car, you pull the indicator lever towards you and that will keep the headlights on for 3 minutes. I havent checked it out yet though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Okay; please tell me if it really works or the manual is outdated!!!
I'm asking because "my" dealer insists that "F. M. H." is not available any more; Even the Ford CRC (Customer Relation Center) answered me in an e-mail that they do not offer "F. M. H." anymore since April 2016.
So I NEED that information very accurate from you - who ordered in December and received in January, if I rcall adequate - as an argument in case they lied.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It is interesting why Ford addresses to various markets (countries) in such a different way, while ALL the B-MAXes are made in one single factory!?..
Here are available TITANIUM and TITANIUM PREMIUM, for example; the difference is that the second has SatNav with its 5 inches display instead of a 4.2 inches display in the first pack (and no navigation). These are options available for TITANIUM only (not for TREND).
In Poland and Portugal Ford sells B-MAX with the 140 HP engine; in Romania I can't buy such an engine!
At 50 km away from me, Ford doesn't offer Diesel at all for B-MAX (in the Rep. of Moldova).

So why are these differences?..?Edited by: vdragoslav

1 - 20 of 113 Posts