Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 1.6 B Max auto, with a 2012 plate, from the first day we got the car we have had problems with the phone dropping out of sync, we have just had the sync updated yet again and the phone still drops out?

Are there any other B Max people that have this problem or can anybody offer some help?

We also have a problem were the red battery light comes on for no reason, the car has been back to the dealer, but they are say the problem is with Ford?

Just had the transmission module reprogrammed as the car juddered on pulling away, we will see if this fix works.

We do like this car, but the car base been in three times for attention and it still needs some fixes.

Regards,

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think
about the
hard reset
(helps
with problems
with
Ativ
S
on
Windows Phone
8.1)

first try
soft reset
-
is
less laborious

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have done the hard reset, taken the phone off the car and reloaded, still dropping out, have taken the car and phone to a Nokia care centre they checked the phone and reinstalled the Bluetooth part, reinstalled the phone to the car........phone still drops out.

Will re visit Ford in the morning.

I think it's looking like a new phone or new car?

Thanks,

·
Registered
11 Posts
<table ="gt-baf-table"><t><tr><td><div ="gt-baf-cell gt-baf-word-clickable" style="text-align: left; direction: ltr;">
</td><td style="width: 100%;"><div ="gt-baf-cell gt-baf-translations" style="direction: ltr;">

</td></tr></t></table><div ="gt-baf-cell gt-baf-word-clickable" style="text-align: left; direction: ltr;">Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ford or I should say the dealer are at a lost, can you tell what software issue you using in you B-Max?

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Overs1949 said:
We have a 1.6 B Max auto, with a 2012 plate, from the first day we got the car we have had problems with the phone dropping out of sync, we have just had the sync updated yet again and the phone still drops out?

Are there any other B Max people that have this problem or can anybody offer some help?

We also have a problem were the red battery light comes on for no reason, the car has been back to the dealer, but they are say the problem is with Ford?

Just had the transmission module reprogrammed as the car juddered on pulling away, we will see if this fix works.

We do like this car, but the car base been in three times for attention and it still needs some fixes.

Regards,

I have been having trouble with my Nokia as well, I put it down to being a very old phone, technician told me that the Sync has trouble with Nokia's, I have to keep switching my phone off then back on, then it is ok.

Few weeks after I collected my car I had problems with power it went in they could not find a fault, went back in last week found fault on trans mission they re set it. Still getting juddering, took it in yesterday, they know what it is already had one in last week for the same problem, evidently it has got to have a new Clutch Pack or something. I am finding it very sluggish on hills. Had car since September still cannot get seat adjusted properly. To be honest I am very disappointed in the car. Was not told that it is not a full automatic, had shock on 1st hill, rolled back, have to do hill start like in a manual.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi Overs1949,

I do not know if you have noticed but when you have gone through the pairing procedure, an announcement is made by SYNC saying pairing successful. Check your phone screen as on mine there was a message saying 'allow SYNC access to the phone', and you may get a message saying, 'allow SYNC access to the phone book'. When it asks this, there is a box that says 'Do Not Ask Again' tick this box on your phone and then press allow.

I found that if I did not tick the Do not ask again box on my phone, and then allow,then SYNC kept requesting access and if you do not do this and allow it the phone then un couples.

By the way, sorry if you have already done this

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll suggest SyncMate that includes all those features that are used to synchronize music files, video files, images, calendar stuff, and so on. The process is quick and simple. The process takes place through a wi-fi, USB data cab or bluetooth. More information available here.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have an old Nokia 6310i , over ten years old and it works perfectly in the car.

Edited by: jackkook

1 - 12 of 12 Posts