Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I did have my Blackberry Q10 synced and it was working perfectly. Suddenly I couldn't play any music from the device, it then insisted I connect using the USB. This worked for a day and now I can't play music at all (from the phone). I have removed it completely and re-synced but still cannot play music although all other aspects are working fine.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Have you tried turning it off and then on again?
Seriously. I had a similar problem with my apple phone and it was because the battery had been low when I parked and it 'lost' the phone. It was fine after being charged upthe next day, when I used the car againbut I had to press the phone buttonon the console to get it to find the phone. I cant remember if there is one in the handbookbut I have a troubleshooting guide for sync that I downloaded.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks but I'd already followed all the instructions - was working fine but now it doesn't - even if I switch it off, the car off, un sync re sync etc.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has your phone had any recent updates, if so that could be the problem several posts around the net regarding various issues with latest update for the Q10.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seems Ford are replacing the Sync OS with Blackberry QNX soon (the deal is done, I think), so should be fine once updated (hopefully Blackberry Bridge will work as well as an 'extra', like with the Playbook - I'm a Z10 user, and very impressed with BB10, to the point I picked up a Playbook to work with it).

Not bothered with Sync on this B-Max (due to no QNX yet, and the Z10 already doing everything I might want Sync to do), but will have it on next years (as that will likely be a keeper).
Edited by: Ribbit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts