Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Ah!

I thought you were talking about 'blinds' not privacy 'glass'

A blind, I thought was those strips across the top of the windscreen.

I have privacy glass all round the rear half and wouldn't fancy the screen strip. Much rather use the visors and sunglasses :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Applying those things without getting air bubbles after ensuring that the glass is alcohol cleaned is more of an art than a DIY job imo.

My son-in-law had some done on his 'pimped up' Ford and he is a n expert DIY'er but thought he could not make a professional job of it. so paid for the work. I can ask the cost.

I would search locally for a reputable company who will fit for you. Be careful that you get the correct opacity.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these dont stick onto the glass as such..it just clips into place apparantly..bit like my Honda OEM ones..

but dont know if I can justify the £102 minus delivery cost of these..my Honda OEM ones were from eBay and are doing a great job..

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
JimmyH^_^ said:
these dont stick onto the glass as such..it just clips into place apparantly..bit like my Honda OEM ones..

but dont know if I can justify the £102 minus delivery cost of these..my Honda OEM ones were from eBay and are doing a great job..
If they clip on then the windows cannot be easily opened :(

I just got a quick quote locally and it was £200! Worth knowing that the company have arrangements with certain retailers for price reductions. Beds is cheaper than Essex?

If it was me I would save up or make it a nice xmas pressie from somebody

Edited by: makem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts