Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I forgot to add. Mine was brand new as well. 1st time too. The fixed panoramic roof is good though. I've got it but happy it doesn't open. Pan roof is a great option though plus how many ppl actually open their sunroofs?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
It's not a sunroof is it? Hence why it does not open.

It would be hard to open a glass roof that covers almost the entire roof area?

I tried a Toyota (I forget the model), which had a panoramic roof and I felt to 'open' so I decided not to have one in a B-MAX. Does it have a sliding sun shade? I can't remember, perhaps that would have given me the, 'in a car' feeling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah,your probably right about not opening sun roof, [andymayo] and [makem]but it does have a sun blind although havn,t had to use it yet....I don,t think that it makes any difference to head height [dan] but as i said previous its the passengers that benefit although i suppose theres more light in car

·
Registered
69 Posts
Was thinking about this today. Starting to realise that the car is on the small side. With the blind closed the interior seems quite a bit smaller.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not meant to be a big car by any means,but its quite reasonable for its size, but then again I suppose a lot can depend on the size of the driver...the sun roof gives the illusion of more space perhaps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts