Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of quick questions:

1. Has anyone got the subwoofer installed as offered in the accessories section of the brochure? Picking up my Zetec Ecoboost on Monday and whilst I'm not intending to turn the B-Max into a mobile nightclub, i do prefer having the extra low freq response and control a sub gives but can't recall how much 'thump' the standard setup provides!
2. Assuming boot (trunk) or under seat fitment, have Ford been kind enough to provide a pre-wired connection to provide simple installation?

I used to install car stereos as a sideline whilst an electronics student in the early 90's so familiar with the old way of doing it but not sure with the new wiring looms.

Thoughts / experiences welcome

·
Registered
637 Posts
I find the bass response of the fitted system to be great. The bass controller (off of the sound menu) has only been advanced 3 notches out of a possible 10 in my BMax, and I believe that to be sufficiant enough for the neighbours to know I am in my car...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fair enough! I guess I'll wait and see (hear) then before deciding if it warrants an upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts