Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have only just ordered my B-Max (Titanium 1.6 Powershift) and am hoping to take delivery in September.

I was just wondering, is a jack part of the standard equipment? In all of the literature, all I could find was that the tyre repair kit is standard, and I have ordered a spare wheel. Just wondering if I will need to purchase a jacking system separately.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Normally you will get no spare wheel, no jack, although you will get a compressor and repair fluid to repair road side punctures, some people have purchased spare wheel and jack as extras.This is my second car without spare wheel but first without a jack, I had a Mercedes Vaneo for four years and had two punctures, luckily enough compressor inflated tyre till I could take it to be repaired.
best of luck

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh I forgot you do not get a wheel brace either with your B-Max

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that. Do you know if a jack is supplied with the spare wheel when ordered as as optional extra?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Nic
As far as I am aware, when you order the optional steel spare inside the spare are the jack, brace etc. ordinarily all you would get otherwise is the tube of glue and air cylinder.

·
Registered
637 Posts
.... the air cylinder there for medical purposes, for use on yourself, when you realise you have not got a spare wheel to actually put on....

I jest... do not use it for that..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Doors44 said:
Hello Nic
As far as I am aware, when you order the optional steel spare inside the spare are the jack, brace etc. ordinarily all you would get otherwise is the tube of glue and air cylinder.

I do have the optional spare and can confirm it comes with Jack and Wheelbrace.

Geriatricus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts