Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2012 BMax- does anyone know which spark plugs to buy please? Thank you.

·
Registered
512 Posts
yeh we need to know what engine, ok we know its petrol, since it has spark plugs but...
otherwise, you can probably find the correct plugs by entering the numberplate onto a site like eurocarparts/carparts4less or similar.

if its the 1 litre, yes the plugs are expensive. but why do you want to change them? (oh and there are just 3, so a little less expensive ;-) )

·
Registered
307 Posts
If you have the 1.0 litre engine, as i do, then i bought these
NGK SILZNAR8C7H
£30 for three postage included, they were off eBay and i think the price may have dropped but they do not include p+p any more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh we need to know what engine, ok we know its petrol, since it has spark plugs but...
otherwise, you can probably find the correct plugs by entering the numberplate onto a site like eurocarparts/carparts4less or similar.

if its the 1 litre, yes the plugs are expensive. but why do you want to change them? (oh and there are just 3, so a little less expensive ;-) )
Thank you for your reply, after 30,000 miles I just assumed they might need changing? Yes, it's the 1 litre engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts