Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
559 Posts
yeh we need to know what engine, ok we know its petrol, since it has spark plugs but...
otherwise, you can probably find the correct plugs by entering the numberplate onto a site like eurocarparts/carparts4less or similar.

if its the 1 litre, yes the plugs are expensive. but why do you want to change them? (oh and there are just 3, so a little less expensive ;-) )

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
If you have the 1.0 litre engine, as i do, then i bought these
NGK SILZNAR8C7H
£30 for three postage included, they were off eBay and i think the price may have dropped but they do not include p+p any more.

Reactions: Gremlin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh we need to know what engine, ok we know its petrol, since it has spark plugs but...
otherwise, you can probably find the correct plugs by entering the numberplate onto a site like eurocarparts/carparts4less or similar.

if its the 1 litre, yes the plugs are expensive. but why do you want to change them? (oh and there are just 3, so a little less expensive ;-) )
Thank you for your reply, after 30,000 miles I just assumed they might need changing? Yes, it's the 1 litre engine.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Spark plugs just don't need changing the way they used to, they seem far more robust and reliable nowadays. I've had cars for years and done way over 30k with no change of plugs. If you don't have a problem with them I wouldn't bother to change them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts