Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,Collecting a '13 plate B-Max at the weekend to replace a rusty Fiat :) Family really excited, think the kids are mostly interested in the sliding doors!

Gone with the 1.0 (99) EcoBoost which I was fairly impressed with for such a small powerplant.

Standby for noddy questions at some point in the near future ;)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Im quite impressed with the ecoboost. You will love it after the rusty old Fiat.

Noddy questions are fine here.Edited by: cianpars

·
Registered
132 Posts
Very impressed withe my 1.o ltr 100ps. Always has enough power for me, even when carrying 4 adults, just wish the economy was better. Hope all goes well with your purchase. Welcome to B Maxing.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yeah, the economy of the ecoboost seems to be a bugbear. I'm only getting 42.5 mpg out of mine despute the fact that I do very little driving in town and am using running in speeds on the open road and motorway.

On the flip side, it hasnt dropped much on the few occasions I have driven in town and mpg may increase once running in is complete (but it could drop as I will drive faster).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

So we're now the proud owners of a B-Max.... which the kids now call Baymax after the "Big Hero Six" character! Impressed so far, went for a cross country run over the weekend covering several hundred miles and everyone was happy.

Just need to find a Baymax sticker for the back - under orders from my offspring ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts