Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sold my 53 plate Peugeot 206 (met black) manual on Saturday- 45,700 miles on the clock, to help finance the new B Max - excellent condition. Had extra chrome grille and bonnet air intakes, plus rear spoiler - 6 CD auto changer, air con etc - full service history (at Peugeot dealer), MOT expires 24th Nov - but sure it will pass.
Think the cam belt will need doing soon however @£202 - plus due a service also in November - looked at Peugeot they charge £200 for the type it needs

Privately I got £1.3k what do you think good deal on my part?

Had it on auto trader for £1.5 my lowest was £1.3

It was on for 4 hours and someone called up to come over, looked at it and within ten minutes purchased it.

Ford offered me £650 for p/e - rubbish

We buy any car £461 - total insult.

I wasn't keen on selling privately as I was expecting it to be on for ages, people coming over, not coming, giving me the run around all the haggling etc. I got very lucky with the timing, literally four hours from advertising through to sale.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too had a Peugeot 206..also 2003 and 6d CD player,8 months m.o.t. new can.belt and nearly full s/h..dealer offered £200...so I too advertised it for £750....but my son wanted a 2nd car for a run around so I let him have it for £350...it got it off my drive....mind you I ain't got the got the cash yet lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts