Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not used car for two days because of snow and work within walking distance. Decided to go out and start car in case battery was going flat. Cleared snow off bonnet. Not bad for 2 days.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I know, it's not about Alba (Scotland), but it's pretty close:https://youtu.be/kiEUtra9HJc?t=25

Do you, please, have a larger view of the area? :-? I really can't identify where exactly is the image taken from a B-MAX... :">

P. s. Is it from near the wing mirror to the front?..? Is there a bit of the headlamp (in the left)? :-?

Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
161 Posts
We're cut off due to the adverse weather! Snow.I don't mind and it's my choice to live in the middle of nowhere!
When I opened my front door this morning a foot of snow fell in the hall.
I'll go round the village tomorrow once I've dug my self out, and see if those who live alone are okay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture taken from passenger door facing forward. Right hand drive. Taken yesterday and we have had more snow.

Pegleg I have always fancied living in a small community but weather like this makes me think.
You would really need to keep the food well stocked

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi to all those members who live in exposed areas, hope you get through this severe spell of weather without problems. STAY SAFE. I will be wishing you well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dougster,A big chest freezer in the garage!!! I can tell you this, living in the middle of nowhere is wonderful; it's not for everyone though. Winters like this, yes, we're still cut off, I've dug my lane out to thecouncil road which should be open tomorrow.
However, being cut off has only happened a couple of times and it's a small price to pay considering the views and peace and quiet. It's a 30 mile round trip to the nearest supermarket and 16 mile round trip to the nearest shop!
But looking through my window, it's real picture postcard stuff.
And the air is so pure.
Vandalism, nil. Violence nil. Burglary nil.

·
Registered
212 Posts
A friend of mine, veterinary, who doesn't have a B-MAX, told me he was happy a few days ago it was -28 instead of -36 in the mountains. :>

Please, I need your opinion on what's displayed at -6. At -12 I didn't get any message. Could be the fact that my B-MAX is an year and two days since it came into my hands?..? :-?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
My service was done 3 weeks late and I didn't get a warning on the panel.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thank you both! ;;)

Even if it's the same oil, mine had to pass through (at least) -16 peaks and constant -10 a few daytime (consecutive days). ;)
Okay then: I'll go to the service before the 5 years guarantee expires! :)) (I'm aware that it should interveine within a month, otherwise..!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
How comes some people are getting panel warnings and others aren't? Is there some kind of an issue with the system or something?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts