Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been piling through the posts here trying to make the decision on whether I should go for the B-Max.

Me and th ewife currently share an 09 Ka and we are expecting our first little one in october. Don't think the Ka will cut it.

Looking at a Zetec 125 1.0, metallic paint (can't decide what colour!) with the city pack.

Is the city pack worth it?

Anything else I should think about adding? Active City stop?

Also I've never bought a car in my life and wondering if you have any tips for haggling with my local dealer.

Thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome to the site JoelMacdonald

I would get the spare wheel, you get a sealant instead of a spare wheel.... however if you want an actual spare wheel, you have to ask for one (and pay extra for it). Parking sensors are great too, I have never had them before but they come in very handy when manoeuvring the car round things

·
Registered
97 Posts
Look at the Internet for a good price and use that to haggle£15300 is what I paid for a Titanium 1.0 eco boost with metallic paint and rear camera

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chaps.

Roger, is that from one of those orangewheels or drive the deal sites? I spotted them but wasn't sure how safe it was to go with them.

The price I've been quoted for what I said above is 15800! Then again I live in Aberdeen so i get shafted on any car up here!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Jm

You say that you're currently sharing an 09 Ka with your better half.

Do you think that you might be able to use that car as part of the deal you want-as in Part Ex perhaps
?

As D_Z has said - 'Get a Spare Wheel', don't have the "Toothpaste"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts