Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody found the date/mileage when the first service is due and the service intervals? I can't find a mention in the manual.

Does the service include software update whether there is a problem or not now?

I am nearly up to 5000 miles and just extended my insurance cover from 6000 to 10000 at a cost of £20.

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
12 Posts
HI Makem,

I just picked up my new car 2 hours ago and I was told it is 12,500 miles or 1 year.
Which ever comes first. And the first serviceshouldonly take an hour.

Regards.

G

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks.

I have always had a 'service' book which stated the service intervals. I had forgotten that, so, must check what is in the folder I was given.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anybody taken out a prepaid service arrangement?

Such as £14/month with free loan car for 2nd year service, free puncture repairs, free valet, coffee, hold the hand of the gorgeous mixed race Tash and 10% discount card.

That's for a petrol 1L Ecoboost which they say is the same as a Fusion.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm still waiting for the local Ford Garage to write to me with the quote! Have reminded them twice, they obviously don't want the business. Didn't get my car there, may have something to do with it!!?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rogerhume said:
I took the lower plan at £11 a month, just 3 years srvicing
What company was that with Roger?

Mine is with Lookers and is only for 1 year at the moment with the choice of carrying on at the rate I quoted.
EDIT: Btw, not got you on the owner map yet

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bilbopup said:
I'm still waiting for the local Ford Garage to write to me with the quote! Have reminded them twice, they obviously don't want the business. Didn't get my car there, may have something to do with it!!?
Mine quote is also with a different company than purchase but they jumped at the chance! They were quoting for a Fusion saying that my motor was the same service charge.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rogerhume said:
I took the lower plan at £11 a month, just 3 years srvicing
Only available if you bought the car from them they say.

I bought mine from the cheapest outlet in Essex 30 minutes away and use the local Ford for service, that's why I phoned Harrison to check if I was getting a raw deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts