Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a low mileage b max hot weather 2 days ago seat belt and worning chime came on for no reason. Looked on Internet and from driving sde did the 9 pushes on the seat belt to get tne flashing symbul. Will this also deactivate the passenger side as well. All help will be really appreciated. Car is 2012 Zerec low millage really happy with the car but dreading a high garage bill for this problem

·
Registered
260 Posts
As far as i know that procedure only deactivates the warning for the drivers side seatbelt.
I could be wrong on this as mine has never worked and the same procedure to turn the feature back on seems to do nothing.
Most front passenger seat belts have a sensor in the seat which detects weight if someone sits in the seat.

·
Registered
453 Posts
when doing this procedure (and others) ensure the doors are closed, and prevent any another 'warnings' from interrupting.
you might need to sit in the passenger seat, and use it's belt for that side.
also the multiple contacts on the buckle, it need to be fully removed, and re-inserted each time.
try it again and if it doesn't work I can look the procedure up again for you

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help on this problem will keep up to date within the forum. Newby from Roos East Yorkshire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts