Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
notability have said i could terminate my application early due to mechanical faults and start a new application. I decided not to chose another bmax and go elsewhere to a peugeot 3008. My advance payment is getting transfered over to peugeot and i pay the remaining £300 when my car is ready. Sad to see her go but i was getting no help from ford at all and there communication skills were terrible. I do get to keep my bmax until my new car is ready so will still stick around on here

·
Registered
54 Posts
I too am parting with my B-Max. I've had enough of Engine Malfunction/limp mode, rubbish air con, rubbish headlights, rubbish demister etc. I'm going for a Focus Titanium. I've not heard any really bad things about it so fingers crossed.

Cheerio all and Have a Great Christmas

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think you are so depressed about the B Max that you are exaggerating some of these issues. I do not think the air conditioning, headlights or demister possess any problems whatsoever. You may find little improvement on the Focus !! But good luck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
JOHNWALES said:
I think you are so depressed about the B Max that you are exaggerating some of these issues. I do not think the air conditioning, headlights or demister possess any problems whatsoever. You may find little improvement on the Focus !! But good luck.
I have never had so may awful functions on a new car before and talking to a dealer last night, there are a few more unhappy B-Max owners coming forward now.I think Ford rushed this car out before properly testing it for niggly problems. Still, after saying I'd never have another Ford, I am giving them one last chance to provide me with a stress free car. We shall see.

·
Registered
418 Posts
You are very brave to buy another Ford, and perhaps you will keep in touch with this forum to let us know how the Focus shapes up. I suppose it is comforting to know that most of the 'niggly' BMax problems are not likely to immobilise the vehicle. There is nothing worse than having a brand new car towed off a motorway. Good luck with the Focus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts