Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone.
Just taken delivery of a Titanium X and am trying to unravel the satnav system following many years of Garmin usage.
As far as I understand it, it is only possible to programme specific addresses and/or postcodes and districts, but not specific categories such as hotels, community facilities, shops, hospitals etc, as I can on Garmin. Is this correct or am I missing something.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have satnav on my Kuga which maybe similar to your system in the Bmax. Like yourself, I am used to using Garmin sat navs which appear to have more functionality than the Ford system and so far have only been able to use for driving to pre determined destinations. However, if I'm honest, I haven't spent much time exploring what the functions are so I might also be missing something here as well. I'll have a look at it this afternoon and report back. Hope you are enjoying your new car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I played around with my satnav in the Kuga today and found functionality similar to Garmin with features to find Food, Fuel, etc. Not sure if you have this on your Bmax satnav but would think that the Ford satnav system is similar for all Ford vehicles, albeit with different screen sizes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts