Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have just been told by Ford the replacement clutch to stop the juddering the cost is 1,350 to replace. I have looked around on the web and it looks like it's a know issue. Does anyone have any advice with regards to how to raise this with Ford ? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, l think l have a similar problem on my 2016 B Max 1.6 it's covered 38,000 miles approximately had the usual issues with juddering but today sounded like a grating sound then gearbox very lumpy what's the expected life of the clutch any information would be appreciated and what's more all the Ford dealers are closed 😔 thank you in advance if you can help.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Please put what transmission system you have in your cars. The auto's are renowned for having "issues" and there are many threads/posts about them. Please also put what fuel your engine is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the Dual clutch Auto is a very problematic piece of equipment Ford should be paying compensation to owners of these troublesome gearboxes

·
Registered
311 Posts
As said, many threads on this subject.. The latest replacement seemed to have fixed the fault. Mine has
been fine ....touch wood. The biggest problem with the powershift is fuel consumption. Especially
when driving around town. I get just over 32mpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts