Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Is it possible and safe to remove the polystyrene bit from the spare wheel compartment? Looks as though it's just held in by a screwed in piece of plastic, but could it be connected to something under the car?
I have an inflator and sealant that came with the car and keep them in the middle compartment.
I want to utilise the wheel space for camping bits and bobs and want to know if that's safe to do as well.

Thanks in anticipation.
Doreen

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi,
Is it possible and safe to remove the polystyrene bit from the spare wheel compartment? Looks as though it's just held in by a screwed in piece of plastic, but could it be connected to something under the car?
I have an inflator and sealant that came with the car and keep them in the middle compartment.
I want to utilise the wheel space for camping bits and bobs and want to know if that's safe to do as well.

Thanks in anticipation.
Doreen
Yes, most definitely. My polystyrene insert is in the shed.

·
Registered
479 Posts
don't forget that when the rear seats are up, there is quite a lot of space below their seat squabs. but careful not to fold them when there is stuff under them, - they will jam, and likely dislocate the lowering mechanism

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.