Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should the fan get an extra boost when turning the heater control fully left to engage the aircon. This automatically engages the in car recycling mode. However disengaging the recycle button does not lower the fan speed. The speed remains constant wether the in car recycling button is depressed or not.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think all the recirc function does is to open flaps in the dash area so air can be recirculated through the car. My car does the same as yours, no increased fan speed but a change in the overall sound when recirc is used. If the fan speed is supposed to increase then we may both have a fault lol.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think all the recirc function does is to open flaps in the dash area so air can be recirculated through the car. My car does the same as yours, no increased fan speed but a change in the overall sound when recirc is used. If the fan speed is supposed to increase then we may both have a fault lol.
Hello Wiggy. I only mention the increase in fan speed when recycled air is engaged because the fan did increase speed in the past. Disengaging the button to draw in air from outside lowered the fan speed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts