Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
My front and rear number plates were stolen and I had to go make new ones at my nearest Kwik fit.
Unfortunately they did not have the right type of screws to fix the rear plates.
They told me initialy that they were going to source them so that my wife could drop by and screw them on, but later on they called me and said they weren't able to find anything on the market.(!)
Anyway not commenting that...
Does anyone know what kind of screws are needed so I can get them and do it myself?

Thank you in advance.
Petros
Ford B-max 2014 model

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Screws are the least of your problems Petros. Wait until the speeding and parking tickets start to arrive.

You should probably inform the Police, who should then have a record of the theft as a defence.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Unfortunately they did not have the right type of screws to fix the rear plates.
They told me initialy that they were going to source them so that my wife could drop by and screw them on, but later on they called me and said they weren't able to find anything on the market.(!)
Anyway not commenting that...
Does anyone know what kind of screws are needed so I can get them and do it myself?
as far as I can tell, the standard screws should be m5 thread.
my guess is that they just cant be bothered to do the measuring up to match original holes, but then not-doing-anything is better than them just randomly drilling holes and using self tapping screws.

just use decent double sided tape.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.