Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - i have had a b max titanium 15 plate for about 12 months now and abosolutly love it - i had it mot'd just recently and it passed ok with only the front brake pads to get sorted as they were getting a bit low - while i was driving that day i got flashed by a car behind me and was told all my rear lights were out - so i've always drove this car with auto beams on and now all of a sudden the back lights don't turn on when in auto - i have to use the manual dial to switch them on for the time being and so not being 'car electric' minded i do need some advise off you guys if possible - forward thanks for any help with this.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I suspect that after the lights were tested for their MOT, they were then turned off, rather than being put back to auto.

try them on auto again this evening.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi - i have had a b max titanium 15 plate for about 12 months now and abosolutly love it - i had it mot'd just recently and it passed ok with only the front brake pads to get sorted as they were getting a bit low - while i was driving that day i got flashed by a car behind me and was told all my rear lights were out - so i've always drove this car with auto beams on and now all of a sudden the back lights don't turn on when in auto - i have to use the manual dial to switch them on for the time being and so not being 'car electric' minded i do need some advise off you guys if possible - forward thanks for any help with this.
Are you sure that you are not just using 'Daytime Driving' lights. They may be front only.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I suspect that after the lights were tested for their MOT, they were then turned off, rather than being put back to auto.

try them on auto again this evening.
My wife had this exact issue. She was in a panic, bless her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts