Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a titanium 1.0 lt and my B max has the rear view camera as standard, it's 5 years old and all of a sudden sometimes when I put the reverse the camera goes black screen. It is possible that it's already faulty and does black screen means something else.Does someone had the same issue because I don't want to change the rear view camera before I am sure. Thanks in advance. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Have you tried cleaning the camera and checking the electrical connections to it ?
Afraid i have no experience of the cameras inbuilt to cars, so i'm just guessing lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, because I have to remove the rear tailgate interior plastic. I thought some had the same issue and can help me what might be . I read on some websites that loose connection can cause such black screen but i'm not convienced because the electrical sockets are really tight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.