Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello rogerhume,
Is that a satnav holder in front of the screen? I used to use a tomtom dash holder but can't find a suitable flat surface and had previously thought that the space in front of the screen would be a problem when driving.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got the rear camera too.
however I find strange that the lines do not move as you steer... Shouldn't they curve to indicate where are you going?? this way I find the rear camera pretty useless and the sensors would have been the same for me. I'm quite disappointed...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find the camera very good, I no longer have to twist my damaged spine.
The lines show the width of the car so you can line it up with the kerb or parking space.

Along with the sensors it is excellent, but driving forward you still have to select camera to activate the sensors unless you reverse first

How could it be any other way?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi Doors44,I use a Tom Tom disk and I've put it above the info screen and it is perfect. Flat enough, don't have to struggle to reach the window and not blocking the info screen

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You must be very tall if that does not reduce visibility, if you were in an accident a super pc might flag it up as an issue

A friend had amount actually on the windscreen and the car failed its MOT so he had to return to the garage and remove it as they would not riskremoving it as they might break the windscreen!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
No, not very tall and if you tried your SatNav in that position as an experiment you will see it is not that high and you can view through the full windscreen where you cannot if it was stuck onto the screen. Also you do not block the SYNC screen as it appears to be doing in the position you have it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts