Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a bmax on the eight of August finally told a build date of the end of November come on ford get you act together

·
Registered
96 Posts
You have just got to wait. I had to wait and so did many others. So just settle back and enjoy the wait.
I waited so long I forgot what I had ordered and had to keep reading the brochure

It is worth it in the end, I am very pleased with mine, I do read the problems people have and I am sympathetic towards them, but mine (so far!) is fantastic.

Geoff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have since found out that the factory is closed for 13 days, but Ford UK told me that there was no capacity to build my car earlier. Ford and my local dealer are taking the urine, there is no customer care or KCI keeping the customer informed.

Lets hope that the car is worth the wait.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I bought my B Max off the showroom floor. Saw it on the Monday, drove it out on the Friday. It is the diesel Titanium, so had most of the kit that I wanted. Waiting for a new car is very stressful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now been told another wait due to fords supplier ford europe customer care non existent thinking of cancelling

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Harrot said:
now been told another wait due to fords supplier ford europe customer care non existent thinking of cancelling
Think long..........

There is nothing out there with a similar spec. that can match it. It will be worth waiting imo.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have just posted my experience in the 'factory closure' post. I ordered mine at the beginning of Sept and have just learned that they are awaiting Sat Nav and Paint so it will not be built until the factory re starts. I am told the earliest delivery to the dealer will be Dec 21st. Ford looked for a vehicle with similar speck that was In the country but could not find one, so I expect I will not actually get the car until after Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts