Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Trip Computer, function can also be used, when scrolled to chose the "Average Fuel Consumption". Ours used to work on the 2014 car, but now the readings vary continuously from 0.1 to 99.9 MPG, all whilst doing 30mph. Has any of you learned people
had this on their cars, and whats the cure please. Thanks .

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
You are viewing the live fuel consumption data. Click once more to go to average fule consumption if that is what you want.
Personally, I keep mine on live most of the time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MPG,reading.

Thanks to cianpas for your response. This morning, I found the reading stuck on26,on scrolling through to reset the reading, I found it was just as before, reading 0.1,right through to 99.9, and I made sure it was on the MPG screen. Somebody suggested it could be a signal pickup, or damp in the system, I will tell you if it improves. Thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I find the live consumption varies wildly dependent on how hard you press the accelerator obviously so it is not for me. As cianpars says one more press brings you to average consumption which I personally leave on display unless the fuel is low when I have distance to go on view. By the way, you cannot reset the live fuel consumption.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a quick update to the fluctuating mpg reading, that used to vary randomly from 0.1 to 99, the cure seems to be warm dry weather, now it reads as it did before, varying slowly, depending on the driver. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts